< a href="http://wheneverithinkofyou.blogspot.com/"> Music is My Life

Music is My Life

Call my name and save me fr the darkz..

Thursday, May 29, 2003

haha... long time bo update this blog le... well.. been busy.. haha.. Busy playing a game which is still in Beta server testing... so grab a bunch of online buddy and chiong the game upside down.. o ya.. the game is call Ragnarok Online~[RO]~ well some of u might b4... but let me tell u this is a fun game! it a muz try game!! well.. now the beta server wan to Ban all SG player as Singapore gonna haf its own RO's server it gonna stop letting SG player play.. wah kaoz wat crap sia.. -.- make me stop when i starting to haf fun.. This is so UNFAIR!

well anyway... juz came back fr suntec.. went for movie... Bruce ALMIGHTY!!! muahaha it a gd lame funnny Show!!! well it sure it FUNNY it a Muz see show if u are feeling Down!! well... it DID cheer me up when i watch this show!! if u are feeling normal and wan to throw $ to the movie... or juz wan to haf a GD laugh~ pls pls pls go see the show!! 3 1/2 star for the show~

well after the movie went to the arcade beside it~ haha... Time Crisis 3... it KICK ass... so fun, it shake my world!~! muahha...beisde tt play the percussion freakz~ wor ho... somehow i haf master to play the game... last tiime play wif this drum game... sure lose till siao... well... go through "training" i can pass the game easily~~ haha... and started to play harder song!! yeah yeah!!! charmanine!! when u gonna train wif me!! HAHAHA!!!

o ya.. b4 i going to the movie i quite pissed lor... as fr monday... i been asking my frenz to go to the Peral River and eat Buffet and they always say Yes... yet kena drop aeroplane..~ well i ta han for 3 day... then yesterday which is wednesday i ask them thursday can go anot.. they say they are free... confirm can! well... once and againz kena drop plane~ haiz!! give me all kind of lame excuse~

well... nx time muz wait till they jio me... which they rEALLy reallY reALly confirm then i will go.~~ haiz.. sick and tired of being drop aeroplane... the feeling not great hor~~
heng @ least got see the movie... ar boh... i now... will be deleting this blog le.. =)

Muz be god's will :X

see ya~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
< a href="http://wheneverithinkofyou.blogspot.com/">