< a href="http://wheneverithinkofyou.blogspot.com/"> Music is My Life

Music is My Life

Call my name and save me fr the darkz..

Thursday, February 02, 2006

aww... just got another news! a very tiring news!
another performance on Sunday!!

so that means after fri,sat chingay.. the following nx day got another Performance, perform for our very own PM.

aww.. i already make my plan le for this sunday. the very 1st moment i got the Msg.. i was shocked! thinking to myself, "WTH! another gig?!, oh my, my activity haf to cancel again!" but i decided to stay strong! as God Honours every sacrifice!

cause wat am i been doing it all for God! at least i did something b4 i go up to heaven~!

But seriously i have to pray hard for my health~ i think it getting worst.. my face have been very red.. i fear Fever will strike me any time~
so friend of mine.. see this msg.. pls pray for me.. i really tired

shag~~


Your Birthdate: October 17

You tend to find yourself lucky - both in business and in life.
And while being wealthy is nice, you enjoy sharing your abundance with others.
You put your luck to good use: you are very ambitious and goal oriented.
Often times, you get over excited and take on more than you can manage.

Your strength: Your ability to make your own luck

Your weakness: Thinking you can do it all

Your power color: Bronze

Your power symbol: Half Moon

Your power month: August
 
< a href="http://wheneverithinkofyou.blogspot.com/">